Just over a week ago a friend put up 10 facts about her that were interesting to read and intended to give a picture of the personality behind her business. We thought this a great idea but didn't want to use her questions as some were password linked and 'that wouldn't do'!
I scoured the internet for inspiration (it is STILL a daily joy to have the ability to do that more than 20 years later). One site had a list of 100 questions from which we managed a shorter list of 30, but can't pick which ones to lose. So what follows is 30 questions answered by Simon first and then by me (Amanda) which probably shows we tend to like words! One question we culled was hobbies as that would just be taking photos and writing stuff...
Questions - Simon Davey
1. Who is your hero?
Dr Francis Rose, brilliant ecologist and mentor
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
3. What has been your favourite holiday?
Travelling around northern France visiting cathedrals and abbeys
4. What makes you angry?
5. What's your favourite thing about your career?
6. What's your proudest accomplishment?
Being a tour leader showing people natural history in amazing places
7. What's your favourite book?
Eastern Approaches by Fitzroy Maclean
8. What did you want to be when you were a child?
A sailor or an architect
9. What is your favourite sport/game to watch?
10. What would be your Karaoke song?
Didja' Ever (originally by Elvis Presley)
11. Who is your favourite author?